• Know that the person that you are jealous or envious of has done some good karma in the past and they are now reaping the fruit.
    知道你所嫉妒或羡慕的人在过去曾做了某些好的业力,而他们现在正收成著果实。

  • Take it as an inspiration to gain merit now.
    现在就以它做为灵感积德。

  • Create a sense of belongingness with them. See that they are a part of you.
    建立与他们的归属感。看到他们是你的一部分。

  • Think of all you have that they don’t have and feel grateful.
    想想一切你有的他们却没有的,并感到感恩。

  • Ananda says, “Observe the sensations.”
    阿南达说,「观察感受。」

  • Join hands and form a team with them.
    和他们联手组成团队。

  • Realize that in the current of moving time all will perish.
    意识到在时间的流逝下一切都将毁灭。

  • Think of everyone that is jealous of you for what you have. Stephano added: “And see that all that people envy you for has not brought joy anyway.”
    想想每一个为了你所拥有的而嫉妒你的人。史蒂芬诺补充说 : 「然後看看人们所羡慕你的一切,那一切并没有带来喜悦」

  • Stephano: “Go and ask them ‘are you happy?’ ” Caroline: “And what if they say ‘Yes?’ ” (Laughter!). If the answer is “yes” then they must be in the Art of Living (Laughter!) “What to do if others are jealous or envious of you?” Ananda: “What to do if others are jealous or envious of you?”
    史蒂芬诺:「去问他们 『你快乐吗?』」卡洛琳:「如果他们说『是』呢?」(笑声!)如果回答是『是』的话,那麽他们一定是在生活的艺术里(笑声!)阿南达 : 「如果别人嫉妒或羡慕你,该怎麽做?」

  • Praise them in superlatives.
    誇讚他们。

  • Create a sense of belongingness in them by your kind actions.
    用你仁慈的行动在他们当中建立归属感。

  • Know that their feelings are temporary.
    明白他们的感觉是暂时性的。

  • The best is not to recognize their envy or jealousy at all. If you recognize a feeling as a reality it only makes your ignorance grow.
    最好是完全没有意识到他们的羡慕与嫉妒。如果你把感受当真,那只会让你的无知增长。

  • Know all feelings and emotions are just like passing clouds.
    明白所有的感受和情绪都只是过眼云烟。

  • Do not show off your talents to them.
    不要对他们炫耀你的才华。

  • Know that they are puppets. They will all perish like apples and tomatoes – just a longer shelf-life (Laughter!).
    明白他们都是木偶。他们都将像苹果和蕃茄一样腐坏 – 只是保质期比较长(笑声!)。

  • If nothing else works just go to sleep (Shirley: “And don’t forget to take a pillow”).
    如果什麽都行不通的话就去睡觉吧(雪莉:「还有别忘了带个枕头」)。